GAL ANS Engineering handles all technical aspects of technology and infrastructure solutions seamlessly at various installations for our customers. GAL ANS also provides technical personnel training certification and additional ad hoc support as required by our customers.
We implement projects for our customers at airports, delivering value based on our in-depth capability, expertise and knowledge of local and international regulatory requirements.
We are experienced in transitioning equipment into complex air traffic control operations, working closely with equipment suppliers. We are independent and work with a vast number of system suppliers to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions. We have extensive experience in delivering new systems from inception to implementation.
Our Engineering Group ensures that all ATC support systems meet the operational requirement, by following engineering procedures that correctly document the processes and actions undertaken. GAL ANS Engineering department, provides 24/7 CNS monitoring, repairing and maintenance coverage for all of our fifteen operational units. Our primary purpose is to provide a safe and orderly environment for air traffic services operations through the application of ICAO SARPs and GCAA Regulatory publications
Our full service maintenance programs comprises of corrective and preventative maintenance for the following system:
GAL ANS has delivered the following type of projects:
1) Airfield marking of entire airfield.
2) Airfield survey.
3) Supply, installation and commissioning of new PAPI system
4) Supply and installation of Runway and Threshold LED lighting
5) Supply and installation (include Civil and electrical work )of Guidance signs for access to/from runway on all taxiways
6) Design, Supply, installation and commissioning (include Civil and electrical work ) of High mast light at west ramp
7) Supply and installation (include Civil and electrical work )of Guidance signs for access to/from runway on all taxiways
8) Supply and installation and commissioning of AGL control systems