GAL ANS Engineering handles all technical aspects of technology and infrastructure solutions seamlessly at various installations for our customers. GAL ANS also provides technical personnel training certification and additional ad hoc support as required by our customers.
We implement projects for our customers at airports, delivering value based our in-depth knowledge, expertise and knowledge of local and international regulatory requirements.
We are experienced in transitioning equipment into complex air traffic control operations, working closely with equipment suppliers. We are independent and work with a vast number of system suppliers to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions. We have extensive experience in delivering new systems from inception to implementation.
Our Engineering Group ensures that all ATC support systems meet the operational requirement, with Engineering procedures correctly documenting the processes and actions undertaken. Our Engineers complete all required repairs on navigational aids, communication equipment, and other ATS-related equipment. GAL ANS Engineering department, provides 24/7 CNS monitoring and maintenance coverage for all of our fifteen operational units. Our primary purpose is to providing a safe and orderly environment for aircraft operations and aircrew through the application of ICAO SARPs and GCAA Regulatory publications.
Our full service maintenance programs comprises of corrective and preventative maintenance for the following system:
GAL ANS has delivered the following type of projects:
1) Airfield marking of entire airfield.
2) Airfield survey.
3) Supply, installation and commissioning of new PAPI system
4) Supply and installation of Runway and Threshold LED lighting
5) Supply and installation (include Civil and electrical work )of Guidance signs for access to/from runway on all taxiways
6) Design, Supply, installation and commissioning (include Civil and electrical work ) of High mast light at west ramp
7) Supply and installation (include Civil and electrical work )of Guidance signs for access to/from runway on all taxiways
8) Supply and installation and commissioning of AGL control systems
9) Supply and installation and commissioning of AGL control systems
10) Supply and installation (include Civil and electrical work ) of Taxiway Edge lighting system